ResistentWall- and ceiling-mounted unit heater, corrosion resistance for extreme application areas
- Continuously variable EC single-phase whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan
- High-efficiency due to the aerodynamic design of the rotor housing
- IP54 motor protection
- According to DIN ISO 21940-11 for the corresponding fan category; the external rotor motor integrated in the fan impeller is balanced according to ISO 14694
- Complies with Directive (EU) 327/2011 ("LOT 11")
The heat exchanger is suitable for use with low pressure hot water (LPHW) and chilled water (CHW) or thermal oil. It comes in 2 versions:
- Hot-dip galvanised steel heat exchanger: For application areas in which air heaters with a stainless steel housing are required for reasons of hygiene, high air humidity or specific requirements.
- V4A stainless steel heat exchanger (see Fig.): For use in areas with aggressive air as well as for operation with aggressive heating media.
It is operated by a continuously variably adjustable manual fan speed controller combined with a thermostat.
EC thermostats can optionally be used for the direct operation of a maximum of two units or an electronic fan speed controller for up to ten units.
Depending on the type, fan speed controllers have extensive control functions, including automatic fan operation or manual fan operation.