TOPWall and ceiling-mounted units – the warm air solution for almost all requirements.
We proudly present: the power house – size 8. The most powerful unit heater on the market feels at home even in halls that are 20 m tall. That is why it is equipped with a newly developed nozzle and a guide wheel.
We offer an extended five-year guarantee for all TOP unit heaters. You can get extra security at favourable conditions on request.
You can rely on TOP technology when you have to heat large spaces economically - even in difficult conditions such as dust and oil in the air. The wide range of versions and numerous accessories ensure a made-to-measure configuration.
Out with the old - we have abided with this principle with our new unit heaters and are resolutely relying on EC technology. The entire TOP range complies with ecodesign requirements (ErP) – both now and in future. Because our EC motors operate particularly energy-efficiently. And with whisper-quiet sickle-blade fans, also extremely quietly.
With our new models, the best unit heater tradition meets high precision. Because with continuously variable control the precise output required is provided. Not a Watt less, but also not more. The valuable side effect for the end user: TOP does not emit a decibel more than necessary.
For every unit heater project: TOP. You can rely on our seamless product range covering all outputs. With the new generation of TOP unit heaters, you don’t need anything else. This provides security, saves time, and provides a routine.
- Continuously variable EC single-phase whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan (see Fig.)
- High-efficiency due to the aerodynamic design of the rotor housing
- Motor protection class IP 54
- Balanced at two levels; balancing quality according to G6, DIN ISO 1940 Part 1
- External rotor motor integrated in the fan impeller
- Complies with Directive (EU) 327/2011 (“LOT 11”)
- Optional 2-stage wide-blade fan with explosion-proof AC external rotor motor (IP 44)
- Copper-aluminium heat exchanger (see Fig.), extremely lightweight, with high heat outputs and low dimensions, suitable for low temperature heating systems and LPHW heating systems, steel header and manifold
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised, robust and durable
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised steel, cross-counterflow, particularly suitable for high water temperature spreads
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised, for steam
Even more savings are possible when used as a component in the Hybrid ECO system. While the TOP has decentralised temperature control, an air handling unit with small dimensions deals with ventilation and heat recovery.
It is operated for example using a thermostat and KaControl control panel or by linking it into the building automation via Modbus, KNX, or BACnet.
However you plan to heat, TOP unit heaters do the job with the suitable heat exchanger. Copper/aluminium or galvanised steel for PWW/PHW (for low temperature operation as well), cross-counterflow heat exchanger with large temperature spreads, and on request, with a special version for steam.
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreut
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreutcontinue
Capron GmbH, Neustadt
Capron GmbH, Neustadtcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity TIP, TOP, Ultra unit heaters
PDF (181 kB)
ErP Data Sheet for TOP unit heaters
PDF (234 kB)
PDF (4.6 MB)
TOP unit heaters
PDF (7.9 MB)
TOP unit heaters, brief instructions
PDF (4.1 MB)
TOP unit heaters
PDF (13.3 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data