TOPWall and ceiling-mounted units – the warm air solution for almost all requirements.
For every unit heater project: TOP. You can rely on our seamless product range covering all outputs. With the new generation of TOP unit heaters, you don’t need anything else. This provides security, saves time, and provides a routine.
We proudly present: the power house – size 8. The most powerful unit heater on the market feels at home even in halls that are 20 m tall. That is why it is equipped with a newly developed nozzle and a guide wheel.
You can rely on TOP technology when you have to heat large spaces economically - even in difficult conditions such as dust and oil in the air. The wide range of versions and numerous accessories ensure a made-to-measure configuration.
Out with the old - we have abided with this principle with our new unit heaters and are resolutely relying on EC technology. The entire TOP range complies with ecodesign requirements (ErP) – both now and in future. Because our EC motors operate particularly energy-efficiently. And with whisper-quiet sickle-blade fans, also extremely quietly.
You can operate the entire unit heater system with low water temperatures, saving energy costs and lowering CO2emissions. Create a future-proof system with optimum energy efficiency through the use of a KaClima heat pump.
With our new models, the best unit heater tradition meets high precision. Because with continuously variable control the precise output required is provided. Not a Watt less, but also not more. The valuable side effect for the end user: TOP does not emit a decibel more than necessary.
We offer an extended five-year guarantee for all TOP unit heaters. You can get extra security at favourable conditions on request.
- Continuously variable EC single-phase whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan (see Fig.)
- High-efficiency due to the aerodynamic design of the rotor housing
- Motor protection class IP 54
- According to DIN ISO 21940-11 for the corresponding fan category; the external rotor motor integrated in the fan impeller is balanced according to ISO 14694
- Complies with Directive (EU) 327/2011 ("LOT 11")
- Optional 2-stage wide-blade fan with explosion-proof AC external rotor motor (IP 44)
- Copper-aluminium heat exchanger (see Fig.), extremely lightweight, with high heat outputs and low dimensions, suitable for low temperature heating systems and LPHW heating systems, steel header and manifold
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised, robust and durable
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised steel, cross-counterflow, particularly suitable for high water temperature spreads
- Steel heat exchanger, galvanised, for steam
Ultra-efficient as a component in a hybrid system: while the TOP has decentralised temperature control, an air handling unit with small dimensions deals with ventilation and heat recovery. This saves operating costs as all components only work when demand is detected. And you benefit from the reduced size of the air handling unit in terms of investment and installation.
It is operated for example using a thermostat and KaControl control panel or by linking it into the building automation via Modbus, KNX, or BACnet.
However you plan to heat, TOP unit heaters do the job with the suitable heat exchanger. Copper/aluminium or galvanised steel for PWW/PHW (for low temperature operation as well), cross-counterflow heat exchanger with large temperature spreads, and on request, with a special version for steam.
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreut
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreutcontinue
Capron GmbH, Neustadt
Capron GmbH, Neustadtcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity for unit heaters
PDF (181 kB)
ErP Data Sheet for TOP unit heaters
PDF (234 kB)
TOP unit heaters
PDF (18.2 MB)
TOP unit heaters
PDF (7.7 MB)
TOP unit heaters, brief instructions
PDF (4.1 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data