Site heater ECMobile use - as slab heating or site heating.
Site heaters ensure that you get through the winter without weather-related interruptions. Ensure the on-schedule completion of your projects.
The site heaters provide greater safety than electric and gas radiators. Thanks to their automatic restart, the EC units work reliably even in the event of a power failure. You benefit from seamless screed drying.
Thanks to their low fuel costs, the site heaters are more cost-effective than direct-fired heat generators. The heaters are simple to connect to the existing or mobile heating system.
The site heaters are available with very short delivery times. The water-side electrical connection ensures safety during transport.
All EC site heaters come as standard factory-fitted and wired with a European plug, main switch and speed controller 0 - 100 % as well as an industrial thermostat.
The water-based unit heaters for operation with LPHW on site are suitable for various applications: site heating, construction and screed drying, hall heating, tent heating and building protection - for medium to large rooms with loads of up to 77 kW.
In the H version with built-in standard European plug and master switch. There is a connection option provided for an industrial thermostat.
- Continuously variable EC single-phase whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan
- High-efficiency due to the aerodynamic design of the rotor housing
- Motor protection class IP 54
- Balanced at two levels; balancing quality according to G6, DIN ISO 1940 Part 1
- External rotor motor integrated in the fan impeller
- Complies with Directive (EU) 327/2011 (“LOT 11”)
- Copper/aluminium heat exchanger, especially lightweight, with high heat outputs from minimal dimensions
- Suitable for low temperature heating systems and LPHW heating systems
- Steel distributor and collector
- Not suitable for steam and thermal oil
- Hollow copper tubes with aluminium fins, connected by expanded pipes, perfect for lasting heat transfer
- Cannot be used in areas with high levels of dust or oil in which extensive cleaning is needed
Capron GmbH, Neustadt
Capron GmbH, Neustadtcontinue
Coppenrath Publishing House, Horstmar
Coppenrath Publishing House, Horstmarcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity TIP, TOP, Ultra unit heaters
PDF (181 kB)
Overview products, products international
PDF (4.6 MB)
Spezial retail chains
PDF (3.4 MB)