DIAHigh-induction ceiling impulse diffuser with perforated front plate
- Optimum air guidance
- Low sound power level with large volumetric flows
- Fast reduction of velocity and temperature difference through high levels of induction
The DIA stands out on account of its unobtrusive design combined with outstanding air flow data. Integrated flush into the ceiling plate, the perforated front panel is scarcely visible.
- Occupied zones
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Conference, meeting and seminar rooms
- Meeting rooms
- IT suites
- Department stores
- Constant and variable volumetric flow systems
- Preferably in rooms with room heights of 2.20 to 6 m with high cooling loads
The highly inductive horizontal, essentially flat air stream guarantees rapid temperature and air speed reduction. Even at high cooling loads and low room heights, it ensures compliance with comfort requirements in the occupied area.