Decentralised Ventilation Units
WZADecentralised school ventilation unit, cabinet version, with supply air, extract air with heat and humidity recovery functions. Outside air supply via a façade connection.
The structural measures needed to install the unit are confined to the actual installation space itself and can be done independently of the existing heating system. The unit can be flexibly positioned in the room, as required.
No electrician is needed for installation, thanks to this “plug-and-go” solution. It is ready for operation immediately after installation. All air deflections with shut-off dampers are factory-wired.
The illuminated one-touch operation button enables users to operate the four operating modes plus standby intuitively and simply: Automatic ventilation, Shock ventilation, Stage 1 and Stage 2. Individual adaptation to any usage situation is possible at any time.
Sophisticated insulating lining in the basic unit and in the housing ensure low sound levels and guarantee quiet operation.
A CO2sensor and continuous air volume control guarantee good indoor conditions and comfortable operation at all times.
The unit can be connected to an in-situ fire alarm system.
- Room air humidity and heat is recovered from the extract air/exhaust air
- Mucous membranes do not dry out, thanks to sufficiently moist room air
- Frost-proof operation is ensured as low as an outside temperature of -10° C
- Continuously variable EC single-phase radial fans
- Excellent efficiency through the use of GreenTech EC technology
- Quiet operation thanks to optimised air flow guidance with guide grille
- Maintenance can generally by carried out by trained caretakers.
- Supply air and extract air filters can be simply removed and replaced through large-sized revision openings.
- The fan can be simply pulled out on a “drawer” for revision purposes.
- No condensate is produced in the unit, therefore there is no need to maintain the condensate pump.
- Galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated
- Accident-proof, robust and so insusceptible to vandalism
- Individual adaptation to interior design scheme, thanks to different colour options
- Factory built-in, parametrised and immediately ready for operation
- Simple selection of operating modes by illuminated one-touch operation
- Integrated CO2sensor to detect room air quality
Supply air and extract air filters can be simply removed and replaced through large-sized revision openings.
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
WZA brief instructions
PDF (18.8 MB)
Assembly instructions WZA
PDF (6.7 MB)
School ventilation - Clean air in schools
PDF (6.3 MB)
School ventilation unit WZA
PDF (871 kB)