Sophisticated technology from Kampmann "Made in Germany"
With its water-based Fan Coils, Kampmann offers energy-efficient air conditioning solutions for the highest standards of hygiene and comfort. Various installation variants enable decentralised heating and cooling for almost all areas of application.
- According to VDI 6022, the Venkon shines with closed-pore surfaces and best cleaning possibilities as well as excellent filter qualities (with optional ePM10 > 50 % (former M5) filter)
- Various air outlet grilles create the highest level of comfort, as the air flows comfortably along the ceiling and slowly falls into the room without any draughts
- The ventilator convector is the market leader in quiet air conditioning and yet delivers enormous performance in higher speed ranges
- Due to the internal construction of the KaDeck and the maintenance concept according to VDI 6022 a hygienically perfect air conditioning is guaranteed even after years of use
- Thanks to continuously variable EC fans, the KaDeck air conditioned without disturbing noises and unpleasant drafts
- With an overall height of only 160 mm, the air conditioning system always finds a place in the ceiling
Genau mein Klima.
With the three strong brands Kampmann, NOVA and emco Klima you get climate concepts from one source.
The Kampmann Group offers you perfectly matching system solutions that combine central ventilation technology, decentralised units and smart air outlets. Experience the Kampmann range of solutions.
HotelsYour hotel + our systems = restful days and nights for your guests.
Retail Chain and Shop FloorsIndividual solutions for unique shopping experiences and the ultimate in presentation.
Probably never before have the acoustics for a concert hall been so elaborately planned as those for the Elbphilharmonie. Does it meet the high expectations?
An anecdotal picture journey down 45 years of the company’s history by and with company founder Heinrich Kampmann. “Forty-five years isn’t a real anniversary but it’s still reason enough for me to take stock – with personal insights and anecdotes.
The air conditioning market has been growing at a rapid pace for some years now. A major sector of the market is dominated by direct evaporation systems, such as split air conditioning units or VRV/VRF systems.
The climate in hotel rooms is an ever-occurring reason for complaints by guests – an unavoidable situation. Hotel operators invest a lot of money to provide guests with a comfortable stay.