Katherm HKEC tangential fan-assisted convection for heating or cooling.
State-of-the-art EC tangential fans with low power consumption ensure energy-saving operation combined with low sound levels. The fixing system in the floor trench, perfected over many years, which also incorporates sound decoupling ensures that the unit can be quickly and easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
It's unique! The Katherm HK can be cleaned simply and easily, thanks to its well thought-out design in accordance with the requirements of the Hygiene Directive VDI 6022. The Katherm HK is hygienically flawless, thanks to improved condensate discharge in cooling mode, coupled with the ease of cleaning of the condensate tray.
The unit comes with a factory-fitted BMS interface to allow precise control of the performance.
The narrower trench width and shallower trench height of the totally redesigned Katherm HK delivers an optimised output range for on-demand heating and cooling from low level. With its new incremental lengths, the Katherm HK is the solution for the most diverse building requirements.
The arrangement and air guidance have both been optimised on the Katherm HK and guarantee maximum comfort levels in all rooms.The unit is enhanced with air flow-optimised roll-up and linear grilles.
We have the right grille for every installation situation – even with curves, angled and slopes.
In addition to our metallic optiline grilles made of aluminium, brass and stainless steel, we also have decorative wood grilles.
- Energy-saving, with flow-optimised impellers, cascaded arrangement as a continuous fan belt
- Easily removeable, plug & play fan
- Even air flow through convector
- Robust and whisper-quiet motor design
- Continuously variable control via external 0-10 V signal
- Made of the proven combination of copper/aluminium
- Optimised for air flow and thermal performance
- Eurokonus valve connection
- Act as a finger guard for the tangential fan, filter frame, airflow baffle, grille seat and reinforcing stay to strengthen the trench
- For safe discharge of the condensate and simultaneous air guidance
- Specifically designed for simple cleaning in line with the hygienic standards
- Can be removed to the room side for ease of cleaning
- Condensate pump (accessory) to drain condensate, if needed
- Easy removal of tangential fan without tool
- Novl coupling/cone pin system
- Simultaneous sound decoupling
- For fast and safe wiring, saves installation time
- For the introduction of pre-conditioned supply air
- The primary air volume flow rate can be adjusted up to 60 m³/h air volume per module
- Number of modules can be selected according to trench length
Hotel RIU Plaza, Berlin
Hotel RIU Plaza, Berlincontinue
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Baden
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Badencontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity Katherm trench heating
PDF (457 kB)
Overview Trench Systems
PDF (7.7 MB)
PDF (4.6 MB)
Convection and Radiation
PDF (1.2 MB)
Kampmann hotel references
PDF (6.2 MB)
Information sheet - New DIN EN 16430 for trench heaters
PDF (221 kB)
Overview Katherm supply air versions
PDF (4 MB)
Katherm HK trench heating
PDF (13 MB)
Katherm HK trench heating
PDF (11.9 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data