System-wide professional expertise
The connectivity of building services components in buildings is now state of the art and thus a standard requirement. Standardised automation networks form the basis for the cross-trade interoperability of systems as part of energy-optimised total operation, at the same time as enhancing comfort.
• Harmonised operation of systems for heating, cooling and ventilation. A room might only be temporarily heated and ventilated when occupation is signalled or detected
• Central maintenance and fault alert management: this simplifies maintenance and repairs and reduces the risk of failure
• Linking of all functional areas. Cooling in an office might only be active when the window is closed, something that can be signalled by a window contact
• Easy to use in installation
• Flexibility of use
The planning and coordination of building automation before and during the implementation phrase requires a high level of electro-technical and also cross-system expertise. The call for integral planning often ends with automation, as many building services engineering offices do not have their own building automation design department. External support is called for!
Kampmann offers you the following services:
- Support with the integration of products into established automation standards
- Advice on the selection of various control and automation systems
- Support in decision-making about the scope of automation based on objective assessment criteria
- Operator and user-orientated advice based on efficiency criteria (cost/benefit)
- Support in the integration or linking of our systems into existing building control technologies
- Direct consultation with BA / MCR companies to clarify interfaces to our systems
- Integral control concepts for the functional combination of Kampmann and NOVA units
Integration into Open BMS Systems
The operation and monitoring of system functions is extremely important in building management.
The benefits for you
- Reduced energy consumption through intelligent control
- Documentation of energy consumption
- Increased safety by monitoring
- KaControl offers users the option of using different bus protocols for ease of access to KaControl units
- Optional plug-in gateways for KNX, Modbus and BACnet/IP are available
Different building automation gateways are available for Kampmann products depending on the application:
Kampmann decentralised secondary air units for heating or cooling are generally integrated into room automation concepts, often in conjunction with external lighting and sun shading systems. Ready-to-use Kampmann solutions are available for the standard KNX and Modbus products.
Standard solutions for BACnet IP, Modbus TCP or even Modbus RTU are available for integration of decentralised ventilation units into the building network.
“Smart Control“ and “KaControl“ control systems offer various ways for integrating individually designed and produced Nova air handling units into building management systems. Gateways for KNX, BACnet, LON and Modbus protocols can be enhanced with a project-based data point list.