We provide on-site support and ensure advice and care.
We are able to support you at each phase of the project through our experience from countless past projects and our associated technical expertise. You will have permanent contacts in field sales and in internal sales over the entire course of your project.
Just a few of our consulting services
- Discussions with architects and builders to explain technical and visual solutions
- Supply of samples for installation and approval
- Individual adaptation to conditions on site – whether with adapted lengths and optimised pipework for the heating system
- Made-to-measure products, thanks to prior site measurement
- Support for heating contractors before and during installation by a Kampmann installation team
- On-site support for heating contractors (after-sales service)
- And much more
The large Kampmann Group product range enables us to find the exact solution for every requirement. This might involve combining an air handling unit with decentralised room units, or alternatively combining an Air-Only system with a Ka2O evaporative cooling system. We would be happy to advise and consider new approaches with our customers and partners. Sometimes projects require unconventional solutions: whether helicopter deliveries or the layout of air handling units over several floors.
We relieve the pressure when it comes to problems and questions relating to assembly and installation. Get in touch with us!
Technical documentation - A range of documents to relieve the pressure on you
Apart from comprehensive advice and design of the building services systems, we can also provide the precise documentation you require for every project, supporting you as best as possible and relieving pressure on you.
This includes, for example:
- System and detailed drawings
- Technical data
- Cabling plans
- Revised documents
- Operating manuals
- System descriptions
This level of comprehensive documentation relieves the pressure on all those involved, as the technical documentation makes further discussions redundant.
Efficiency calculation - reduce workload through professional advice
Special attention needs to be paid to efficiency when investing in new buildings. We can support you in taking this aspect into account by providing detailed system-specific data required for an efficient calculation. This data is then incorporated into popular calculation programs to enable reliable calculation and comprehensive presentation of cost-effectiveness. Critics have no chance!
We will also assist in searching for an appropriate business partner to help produce the calculations.
We will support you with individual, sustainable and economically optimised building concepts – so that you can convince your customer with a long-term, successful building services solution. Rely on us!
Sample room layouts for hotels etc.
What matters is the room. Whether you want to build or renovate a hotel – the quality of the rooms is often decisive when it comes to success or failure. Be on the safe side – construct a model room in advance! Make the most of the exclusive, anonymous room construction service provided by our subsidiary brand KaSpaces. Take your time developing your perfect room with us. Peace of mind when it comes to design certainty, cost transparency and a good feeling when constructing your hotel.
The construction of a sample room is also sensible for many other types of building. Are you designing offices? Recreational areas? Meeting rooms? Then design with KaSpaces.
The benefits of constructing a sample room
- Production of a fully functioning, original sized room
- Other spaces (such as reception foyers and corridors) are also possible
- Plenty of time to check and optimise
- Complete takeover of the sampling process
- Avoid design mistakes and thus costly changes in the actual construction
- The sample room can be transported to site as a showroom, if required
- The best advice and support in a relaxed atmosphere
- Totally safe and anonymous (NND Non-disclosure Agreement)
More information at www.KASPACES.com/en.