MSAmultifunctional ceiling diffuser with parallel slot profiles
- Fast temperature and flow velocity reduction depending on air stream setting
- Low sound power level with large volumetric flows
- Extremely good stability due to form-fitting integrated slot profile and (from size 500) rear cross bar
- The MSA can be used to generate the most diverse flow patterns due to its integrated eccentric rollers
- Air flow can ideally be adapted to every room geometry
- On-site change of the air stream shape
- Option for the targeted alteration of the outlet velocity
The 360° adjustable eccentric roller enables the air stream to be adapted as required to provide the highest levels of comfort for every requirement.
Adjusting the rollers creates amonodirectional discharge direction for installation heights of up to 3 metres and installation in front of façades and walls.
This variable setting option means that almost any shape of air stream is possible – whether a bidirectional air stream or separate discharge directions to the left and right.
When appropriately adjusted, a vertical air stream is generated. When the outer rows of slots are directed to the centre of the air stream, the air stream becomes concentrated and the MSA can be used with ceiling heights of over 10 m.