We kindly invite you to our webinar "Sustainable buildings - future developments".
Due to the high environmental impact and energy consumption in the building sector, new regulations in the area of sustainability certification in this sector will be on the agenda sooner or later. This poses greater challenges for all industry players.
Since 2021, Kampmann has been intensively involved with the topic of corporate sustainability strategy and the resulting questions for the entire construction industry. In addition, we are driven by the question of how a manufacturer of HVAC products can support its customers in this regard. A first result of this process is the publication of EPDs for a selection of our products.
Our speakers, Imke Klompmaker and Marcel Rakers, will talk about the need for a sustainable development in the building sector, explain various new regulations and the resulting questions for the entire construction industry:
- Energy Performance of Building Directive (EPBD), which promotes the improvement of the energy performance of buildings within the EU
- Circular economy action plan (CEAP), which includes measures for the circular economy accordingto the European Green Deal
- Ecodesign Directive/Sustainable Products Initiative (SPI), which defines requirements for the ecodesign of energy-related products within the EU
- Building sustainability certificates, which prove the sustainability of buildings (BREEAM, LEED)
- Life cycle assessment for products (LCA) for assessing the environmental impacts of products
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs), which declare the environmental impacts of products during the whole life cycle
Don't miss the opportunity to join our webinar "Sustainable buildings - future developments". Register now.
Date: 14th November 2023
Time: 10:00 CET
Seminar type: Online
Participation fee: 0,00 €
Product Compliance Manager
I am Marcel Rakers and I am employed at Kampmann for more than 10 years already. Having started as a product manager, I am now employed as the product compliance manager and therefore am responsible for the product safety and compliance of our products. Additionally, I am working on the topic of product sustainability for a couple of years.
Trainee Compliance & Sustainability
I am Imke Klompmaker and I am working on the topics of product sustainability and compliance at Kampmann. Mostly, I am focussing on life cycle analyses and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for our products and therefore gained comprehensive knowledge on the subject of sustainable buildings.