The operation and monitoring of system functions is extremely important in building management.
The benefits for you
• Reduced energy consumption through intelligent control
• Documentation of energy consumption
• Increased safety by monitoring
• KaControl offers users the option of using different bus protocols for ease of access to KaControl units. Optional plug-in gateways for KNX, Modbus and BACnet/IP are available
Kampmann is a "KNX member". The fully-certified KaControl KNX gateway is included in the KNX Engineering ETS system libraries.
An RS485 card needs to be inserted for each KaControl board for integration into a Modbus system. The user has access to various system parameters, such as the setpoint temperature, room temperature or operating mode, via a BMS system or an automation controller with Modbus interface.
An RS485 card needs to be inserted and a higher-level BACnet/IP gateway installed for each KaControl board for integration into a BACnet/IP system. The user has access to the system functions of the KaControl boards via a BMS system or an automation controller with BACnet/IP interface.
Data points for the exchange of information
• Unit ON/OFF
• Unit Eco/Day
• Room temperature
• Room temperature setpoint
• Default fan speed
• Default operating mode
• Fault alerts
• Heating requirement
• Cooling requirement
• System set-up